10 Ad Agencies Most Ready to Party This Summer in NYC — SURVEY
WHOSAY surveyed advertising and marketing pros all over New York City to find out how digital movers and shakers are planning on spending the summer at work and play.
From those that responded our survey, 70% were from agencies. They answered questions around all of their favorite things about summer in NYC, included but not limited to Summer Fridays (essential), favorite weekend pastimes, and which digital marketing employers are facilitating the most fun for their teams.
Some key takeaways:
- 68% of the respondents have summer Fridays (and the other 32% are looking for new jobs)
- 70% of respondents love being outdoors during summer (even with the legendary NYC humidity)
- 25% demand booze-related activities (ditto!) #roseallday
Music is an important part of any summer (#aerosmithproof):
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee's "Despacito" is the likely Song of the Summer, because of course Justin Bieber (featured on the track’s remix) will be invading your Fourth of July again
- New York’s hottest summer DJ is DJ Cassidy but Jasmine Solo’s a DJ to watch
And last but not least, when deciding to have some fun this summer, which agencies may already beat you to the party planning? Here are the top 10 New York agencies, ranked in order of who’s most ready to party this summer:
- MediaCom USA
- Mediavest | Spark
- Hearts & Science
- Resolution Media
- Universal McCann (UM), OMD, and Maxus USA (tied)
And the agency most likely to show up to the party? Congrats to Maxus, y’all know how to have fun! Maxus people are known to show up 64% of the time.
Where did we get this data from?
We looked at the RSVPs from the best party of the summer so far, the WHOSAY Summer Kickoff Party, plus the WHOSAY Summer Survey, mixed with empirical data and a splash of social platform API data.