WHOSAY is looking to hire the best and brightest to join our team of dynamic and creative individuals in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.
WHOSAY is seeking a Sales Director in NYC to call on the country’s top brands. This position will focus on prospecting, building, and selling to largest marketers. In this role, you’ll be responsible strictly for B2B organizations. The ideal candidate is a dealmaker, relationship builder, expert business developer, and an energetic self-starter who is pro-active in driving revenue and increasing the client base. This candidate is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing digital sales strategies, committing to creating new advertising opportunities, and achieving sales goals. To be successful, the candidate must be results-driven, continuously cultivate client relationships, have strong analytical and creative skills, be detail-oriented, and knowledgeable of industry trends, as well as having passion for the digital advertising market.
- Clear understanding of Whosay’s products/solutions and sales process
- Develop executive level relationships with clients and partners to advance individual opportunities and client relationships
- Able to develop new business and manage a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Monitor and track client concerns, questions, and customization requests
- Understand client business objectives, propose and close strategic solutions leveraging Whosay products
- Proactively communicate account forecasts and sales information to sales management
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 8+ years selling integrated marketing solutions to B2B organizations, including an associated rolodex of appropriate contacts
- Strong history of meeting and exceeding sales quota as an individual contributor
- Creative, strategic thinker with experience in building long-term partnerships
- Experience and familiarity with social media marketing
- Keen ability to identify opportunities and resolve challenges
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent communication, analytical, time management and presentation skills
- High-energy individual who thrives in a start-up environment
WHOSAY is looking for a smart, creative, and analytically-minded individual to help manage and support our paid media campaigns. We run unique, progressive advertising campaigns. This is a great opportunity for an up and coming media buyer with social network experience.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment, bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to learn new skills and roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. This job is based in our NYC offices, and we offer competitive compensation packages. Please include a cover letter with your application.
- Manage multiple paid social media advertising programs across various social and digital channels - from planning to implementation, to optimization and analysis.
- Be able to define the strategy and best practices for display, mobile and social audience extension campaigns.
- Pull daily sales reports for campaign optimization. Compile monthly reports to track month-to-month growth.
- Analyze and disseminate key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) and leverage data to evolve tactics and continually improve performance.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a social media buyer.
- Expertise with self-serve, social buying platforms including Facebook Power Editor.
- Experience with content, display networks and exchanges is a plus.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze large sets of data.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to easily interface with a variety of different colleagues from Sales to Development.
- You have real interest and curiosity in the world of progressive digital advertising.
Creative Services Manager
WHOSAY is looking for an extremely creative individual to lead ideation of social media branded content solutions, within our creative services department. We run unique, progressive advertising campaigns unlike any other company, and offer the opportunity to create brand new social media marketing initiatives, and branded content series' from ideation to activation.
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming ad creative professional with agency creative experience. You will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing and Creative Services.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment, bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to learn new skills and roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. This job is based in our NYC offices, and we offer competitive compensation packages.
- Ideate branded content concepts and solutions; produce compelling creative proposals for pitches to social and media agencies and brand clients
- Work with Creative Services team to establish objectives and goals for strategic projects and programs
- Communicate and develop talent-driven activations for potential social media campaigns
- Develop relationships with both celebrity and brand clients, and house a running knowledge of the types of influencers that will make a great fit for different types of campaigns
- Ability to develop, create and maintain brand look and visual language including: marketing proposals, GPs, promo materials, sell sheets and custom content (BIG PLUS)
- Ensure the brand image translates across all projects and consistently across platforms: mobile, online and social
- Minimum 3-5 years experience at an advertising or creative agency, or publisher, conceptualizing multi platform marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital media and social media content space
- Experience with influencers/talent a plus
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently
- Strong communication skills