WHOSAY is looking to hire the best and brightest to join our team of dynamic and creative individuals in New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.
WHOSAY is looking for smart, organized, tech savvy, creative individuals to support our post production department. We run unique, progressive advertising campaigns unlike any other company, and offer the opportunity to create brand new products from ideation to activation.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced assistant editor to grow into a lead editor/post supervisor position. You will report directly to the Executive Producer.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment, bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to learn new skills and roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. This job is based in our LA offices.
Salary is based on experience.
WHOSAY is the largest and most trusted influence marketer in the world powering marketing campaigns for brands across all verticals, utilizing every level of celebrity and influencer, and delivering measurably superior results to other mobile and social advertising. WHOSAY is built from the best of entertainment, technology and advertising with more than 300 campaigns for 100 major brands.
Ingesting and transcoding incoming media
On set media management
Communicating with production on best practices for shooting guidelines
Schedule and oversee post production on certain campaigns
Execute edits and minimal graphics and/or VFX for projects when needed
Quality control picture, audio and color before final delivery
Lead a team of freelance editors
Organize and verify incoming media
Facilitate notes when needed
Upload cuts throughout the editorial process
Deliver final products to clients
Maintain media archive
Provide edited photos for company-wide use
Alter aspect ratio for media purposes
1 + Years of AE experience
Familiarity with Adobe Premiere, Pro Tools, DaVinci Resolve, After Effects, Photoshop, Compressor/Encoder, Shotgun
Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently
Must be proactive and highly organized with ability to appropriately respond to time sensitive issues
Strong communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Campaign Activation and Branded Content Coordinator
WHOSAY is looking for smart, organized, creative individuals to support our campaign activation and branded content department. We run unique, progressive advertising campaigns unlike any other company, and offer the opportunity to create brand new products from ideation to activation.
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming ad creative professional with brand, agency and/or production experience. You will report directly to the VP of Marketing and Creative Services.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment, bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to learn new skills and roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. This job is based in our NYC offices, and we offer competitive compensation packages.
- Manage 2-4 highly visible brand campaigns at any given time, overseeing content creation, production, and talent.
- Effectively communicate with brand and agency clients, serving as their main point of contact for creative during the campaign.
- Develop and monitor project timelines and budgets; provide updates and maintain and manage an open dialogue with VP of Creative Services, as well as other internal departments involved.
- Develop relationships with both celebrity and brand clients
- House a running knowledge of the types of influencers that will make a great fit for different types of campaigns
- Work with the VP and other Campaign Activation Managers to track reporting and all moving parts of the campaign
- Work directly with Talent to ensure that all content is posted accurately across their social channels
- Assist in keeping team trackers and budgets in order
- Help draft talent and brand documents alongside the legal team
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in branding, agency work, talent management, production and/or media campaign activation
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently
- Must be proactive and highly organized with ability to appropriately respond to time sensitive issues
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital media and social media buying/selling space
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with influencers/talent a plus
WHOSAY is seeking a Sales Director in NYC to call on the country’s top brands. This position will focus on prospecting, building, and selling to largest marketers. In this role, you’ll be responsible strictly for B2B organizations. The ideal candidate is a dealmaker, relationship builder, expert business developer, and an energetic self-starter who is pro-active in driving revenue and increasing the client base. This candidate is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing digital sales strategies, committing to creating new advertising opportunities, and achieving sales goals. To be successful, the candidate must be results-driven, continuously cultivate client relationships, have strong analytical and creative skills, be detail-oriented, and knowledgeable of industry trends, as well as having passion for the digital advertising market.
- Clear understanding of Whosay’s products/solutions and sales process
- Develop executive level relationships with clients and partners to advance individual opportunities and client relationships
- Able to develop new business and manage a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Monitor and track client concerns, questions, and customization requests
- Understand client business objectives, propose and close strategic solutions leveraging Whosay products
- Proactively communicate account forecasts and sales information to sales management
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 8+ years selling integrated marketing solutions to B2B organizations, including an associated rolodex of appropriate contacts
- Strong history of meeting and exceeding sales quota as an individual contributor
- Creative, strategic thinker with experience in building long-term partnerships
- Experience and familiarity with social media marketing
- Keen ability to identify opportunities and resolve challenges
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent communication, analytical, time management and presentation skills
- High-energy individual who thrives in a start-up environment
Media Buyer and Digital Analyst
WHOSAY is looking for a smart, creative, and analytically-minded individual to help manage, support and analyze our paid media campaigns. We run unique, progressive advertising campaigns. This is a great opportunity for an up and coming media buyer and digital analyst with social media marketing experience.
The ideal candidate will be have a bachelor's degree, be comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment, bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to learn new skills and roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. This job is based in our NYC offices, and we offer competitive compensation packages. Please include a cover letter with your application.
- Manage multiple paid social media advertising programs across various social and digital channels - from planning to implementation, to optimization and analysis.
- Be able to define the strategy and best practices for display, mobile and social audience extension campaigns.
- Pull daily sales reports for campaign optimization. Compile monthly reports to track month-to-month growth.
- Analyze and disseminate key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) and leverage data to evolve tactics and continually improve performance.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a social media buyer.
- Expertise with self-serve, social buying platforms including Facebook Power Editor.
- Experience with content, display networks and exchanges is a plus.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze large sets of data.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to easily interface with a variety of different colleagues from Sales to Development.
- You have real interest and curiosity in the world of progressive digital advertising.