5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- Being a grandfather is the most fun!
- I would rather be deep in the woods than anywhere else on earth.
- The boys and me travel all over the country, the world meeting our fans. Didn't know I would like as much as I do, but it is great.
- Teaching my boys, now my grandchildren makes me feel like I've done a good thing.
- The fans of Swamp People are some of the nicest people I've every met. They come from all over the world just to say hello! I love it!
SWAMP PEOPLE® on History® shows how my boys and me are hard working, all-around outdoorsmen. We make our living as alligator fisherman, conservation hunters and in the crawfish business when we’re not busy with the other. Our job is to protect the swamp, along with everything in it, while we take care of our family, help our friends and neighbors. Some people say, "Troy Landry is the quintessential Cajun swamp man." I don't know about all that. I just ask them how you spell that! Other people say, “Troy Landry is THE King of the Swamp!” All I say is, Thank GOD I’m a country boy!