11 Things I learned from breaking my foot and wearing a boot!
1. If it hurts bad enough that you have to walk with crutches, go get an xray ASAP! (Don't wait 10 weeks like I did :)
2. If you have to wear a boot, wear a lifted show and ankle wait on you other foot to balance out your wait distribution so you dont mess up your back or hips.
3. Injuries really suck but every time it has happened to me, it always ends up being the most enlightening and soul strengthening thing that could have ever happened!
4. There are so many things that we miss when we don't remember to slow down and actually see and feel what is around us in each new now moment that we find ourselves in.
5. There are so many different ways to stay active when you are injured and there is so much fun in being creative!
6. Abs are made in the kitchen and not in the gym! Cardio and spending hours working out is not the answer! You cannot exercise off crap that you eat! As much as we want it to be that way, it simply is not the case! Our outward appearance is so much more effected by what we put into our bodies than anything else! My six pack Ab equation- Heal your digestion, balance your hormones and brain chemicals, be active throughout day!
7. There are so many amazing people in the world who love to help, but you must be open to letting them!
8. Walking and movement is one the best gifts ever and is completly underrated in the world we live in today!
9. There are really really challenging days, that in that time feel so overwhelming and horrible, but if you keep staying as positive as possible, they will lead to some amazing days where you feel more alined and powerful then ever before!
10. Your perspective is everything and there is always someone who is has it worse than you! Be grateful for who you are and what you have!
11. This life is a school and you will be sent lessons over and over again until you actually "learn and live the lesson," that is trying to be taught!. Learn and live that lesson right away!