Presenting MATZOH SUSHI! This recipe comes straight from the kitchen of Chelsea and Sandi Fuchs :) Happy Passover everyone!
1. Hold matzoh under warm water for a minute or two until wet.
2. Soak matzoh between 2 very wet paper towels until softened enough so that is doesn't break apart, but will still be able to roll (you may have to change the paper towels more than once)
3. Once softened enough to roll, lay matzoh on a piece of saran wrap
4. Spread the sheet of softened matzoh with scallion cream cheese
5. Tear pieces of red leaf lettuce to place over the cream cheese
6. Top with pieces of Nova lox
7. Very carefully, beginning at one end and using the saran wrap as a guide, start rolling (you may have to loosen saran wrap as you go along so that it doesn't roll with the matzoh)
8. Once rolled, twist ends of saran wrap and refrigerate overnight
9. Slice matzoh roll using a serrated knife into sushi pieces (*note: each end of the sushi roll with probably have to be discarded)
10. Enjoy! This does take some practice, so if at first you don't succeed, try try again!!