AMAZING ABS and a Tight Core, yeah??? -- Add these super-easy AB MOVES to your routine, kthx. As with all abdominal exercises, keep your stomach muscles engaged throughout the moves from A to B (don't let 'em "hang out" or slack). Do these slowly and using controlled movements.
1. Ball Lift - Keep your abc contracted, slowly lift your feet and the ball off the mat til your thighs are perpendicular from the floor. Don't arch! Hold for a beat - then return slowly to start.
2. Opposite Leg/Arm Lift - A great core/balance move. Keep your neck neutral and do not move your back or rotate on the ball. Lift opposites SLOWLY, hold for a beat, rtn to start - then repeat on alternate leg/arm
3. Core Slide - Keep back flat and your abs contacted, slowly roll the ball forward and your body with it. Roll as far as you can without throwing your shoulder too far out, hold for a beat, rtn to start
4. Plank Core Roll-ins - your shins should rest atop the ball. Practice this move a few times by just holding the plank itself for 30 seconds, then coming off the ball. Once you are comfortable holding the plank, then try to roll your knees in SLOWLY. The extend them back to start.
PLEASE DO NOT attempt this version unless you know what you're doing, as you will fall flat on your face!
Using your core muscles, pull the ball in toward your body keeping your legs straight. Your hips will roll up almost but NOT over your head! Hold for a beat, rtn to start.
I have bad lighting in my house. That will be fixed for future posts.
If you have any questions - I am going to post this on my blog as well later - so ask me there NOT HERE, as FB mobile does not like me. ^.^ Love you! AM fitPOP.com
Just a reminder - if you're around tonight and you've already gotten your workout in...
Come small-talk with me about ANYTHINGGGG while I grind my alliWarr alt - I'm getting back "in gameplay shape" to (finally! wtf) bring 'SilverBisque' to Draenor next week! World of Warcraft
www.TwinGalaxiesLIVE.com 7-9 pm PST #WarcraftwithBiscuit Twin Galaxies Live Twin Galaxies -
Peep silver eyes to match le hairs -
Note: my girl is not an engineer (try blacksmith/mining) but I just got these glam goggles, so I wear. lel
A "goddess" inspired me to -
#TootYourOwnHornToday ! Excited about some new news!
1) I've been brought onto The #ZeldaProject as IMPA: Legend refers to her as Zelda's caretaker and bodyguard. If you love Zelda or even just gaming and cosplay? Follow the above fan page for an exciting pictorial portrayal of one of Nin's most loved adventures #YayYayYAY
2) Soooo...me/IMPA/STORM/JADE/TIGRA/BISCUIT is going to be playing/live-streaming Warlords of Draenor at Twin Galaxies Live Twin Galaxies TONIGHT and the rest of the week M-T from 7-9p PST! Please stop by and visit me, chat about anything: Wow, gaming, FITNESS, contests, COSPLAY - LIFE! I'm going to be ON LIVE so PLEASE stop by... www.twingalaxieslive.com tonight through Thurs 7-9p pst
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around for a while, you could miss it."
Me - Neveux Studios for IRON MAN MAGAZINE
Jessica - Jan-Michael Losada
My science lover friends and I got together tonight to talk about bugs (and spiders).
In particular, "non-specific entomological symbiosis in the Amazon."
Insect candies. We're a bunch of hellraisers, lemme tell ya...
My friend Phil (Torres, biologist, 'Spiderman') has spent time in the rainforest. He and his research team discovered this (pictured) new species of arachnid which they named the Cyclosa Decoy, while in Peru.
Yes, it's gross, but super tiny (around 5mm) and will SCULPT - out of leaves, debris and random bug remnants - a larger version of itself (complete with 8 legs) in its web to ward off predators.
Mother Nature, you are perverse. But how I love thee.
Getting into character for @StanLeesComikaze Expo tomorrow/Sat...!
Come visit me at booth #1814 10-12 and 1-3p, I'll be hanging with Wolverine Lon Brown naturally!) -
*NOTE* these cover my entire eye - with *limited* sight (blurry) so apologies in advance if I just walk right by you tomorrow!!! #XMen #Storm #Marvel
Hey girl hey...wanted to share a little something I'm excited about right meow -
More on this #superfriends #superfitness collabo coming later this year -- with Jason Layden #Booty #plyojam #workout #fitness #Aliciamarie
My LIMITED EDITION Ms Marvel/Carol Danvers @Coscards is going down at @StanLeeComikaze Expo this coming Halloween weekend! I will be in #cosplay (duh) signing these collectible cards this weekend with my #Coscards cosplay lovelies --- as well as just walking around the con having a good time and hanging with my fellow geeks! Note that the back of the card actually has my "superhero" stats on it - so of course I'm feeling pretty legit right now HA...
More on this later. Back to fitness love/work!
See All Alicia Marie