5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- i moved to scottsdale arizona when i was 10
- i spent 8 months on kibbutz in israel when i was 17
- i was a manicurist in beverly hills when i first started performing
- paul mooney discovered me
- i love white water rafting
a compelling performer who loves to engage her audience with personal provocative and deeply emotional content. sandra is a sports fanatic detroit lions & tigers. venus and serena williams inspire her to take it to the limit. her dog george a rescue from Tennessee is a constant source of joy. travel abroad, morocco, paris, london rome inspiring. delicious food, free range, sustainable, farm to table is a passion. the word that best describes her lifestyle is Schawazee! on the move, a fastidious housekeeper, folder of laundry and organizer keeps her on point. fashion comes into play but does not rule her in any way. short car trips up the california coast clear her mind. but she keeps a new york state most of all. up late up early. humming whistling and on the move.