5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- I used to be a hip hop / breakdancer. Started dancing at 5 and performed with a group on scholarship. Had to do ballet to Little Mermaid.
- My favorite movies growing up were comedies. Was obsessed with Ace Ventura. Never watched horror films.
- Trying to impress a girl, almost crashed friend's Porche when he let me drive it home from Brawler screening. He doesn't know this. Yet.
- Used to curl my long hair to make it appear shorter so the Jesuit highscool I went too wouldn't make me cut it.
- Chykie Brown is the proud father to my new beautiful baby cousin. Does this make me related to an NFL player? Rad.
Colorado native, Marc Senter's first starring role was that of eccentric serial killer ‘Ray Pye’ in Chris Sivertson’s critically-acclaimed adaptation of Jack Ketchum’s novel, THE LOST. His tour-de-force performance garnered him awards for Best Actor (Screamfest and Fantaspoa Film Festival), and critical praise. Marc went on to act in CABIN FEVER 2: SPRING FEVER directed by Ti West, and Simon Rumley’s critically-acclaimed drama, IFC’s RED WHITE & BLUE, which won Marc his second Fangoria Chainsaw nomination for Best Actor. Of his performance in the latter, Paper Magazine said “Senter (who burned a hole in the screen in THE LOST) is absolutely brilliant.” Marc both starred in and produced BRAWLER, an underground fighting drama directed by Chris Sivertson. He can further be seen as one of the leads in Darren Lynn Bousman's (SAW II, III, & IV) THE DEVIL'S CARNIVAL, and more recently in STARRY EYES, which had its world premier at the 2014 SXSW Film Festival. Marc recently created a new production company with three other industry professionals. The company will focus on the development and production of Film and TV projects, a number of which Marc will act in, and others to which he will lend his producing skill.