5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- I played Violet Beauregarde in a school drama.
- I hate mosquitoes. Most annoying creatures ever.
- I have been dying my hair wild colors since age 14.
- I have an earless Scottish Fold cat named Basil Farrow.
- My cat used to belong to Mia and Ronan Farrow.
La Carmina is a travel & fashion TV host (Bizarre Foods, Taboo, Today Show, the Doctors, Oddities) and blogger on Goth alternative style, destinations, music and culture.
Her popular site - http://www.lacarmina.com/blog - has been featured in major media (The New Yorker, WWD, Cosmopolitan, Vogue Italia, LA Times). She's a Business Insider, CNN, AOL and Huffington Post journalist, author of 3 books about pop culture (with Penguin US and Random House as publishers), and hosts TV shows worldwide for NHK, Discovery, Nat Geo, Fuel, Food Network, Travel Channel and more (as well as own travel show filmed worldwide). She also runs a coolhunting & Japan tv fixer business specializing in Jpop culture, trends and travel - http://www.lacarmina.com/pirates - and designs/models clothing with various brands.
For more, visit lacarmina.com and add La Carmina on her social networks @lacarmina (~_~)