5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- I have an extensive Star Trek collection
- I got into radio by accident. I wanted to listen to my own music while I mowed the lawn.
- I own an aluminum smelting business
- I crashed the Inaugural Ball for Bill Clinton in 1992
- I'm a huge geek. I'll change cell phones more than most people do socks
Jack was born in a small upstate New York town. His passion for media led him from starting his own pirate radio station to legitimate productions including The MIXX Radio Network, television, and an upcoming web series.
He started his own production business, LuckyDoc Productions with his wife Ginia in 2014. The first production was Breaking Fat season 2.
Jack is the only child to his parents John, and Linda. His father is an entrepreneur, starting multiple successful businesses, and his mother was an attorney for many years before retiring.
Jack's education background gives him a unique view on the entertainment business.