5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- I love words, the written, the spoken, the unspoken.
- I’m a chef. (Cordon Bleu and St. Josephs CPT) 100% on my serve safe for those of you that are in the culinary world;)
- I sang the AMERICAN National Anthem in front of 92000 people at Fed Ex Stadium ....Accapella with a six second delay..Thanks Danny Snyder.
- I ride my bike everywhere.
- Smasher Nagansksy Warren is my Dog. Hes 15. or 94 in people years......
Estella Dawn Warren is a Canadian born actress, fashion model and former synchronized swimmer for the Canadian National team, winning over three national title and a silver medal World Championship. At the age of 12 she left home to train on the Canadian national team. While living in Ontario, American Model Management discovered Warren, where she then traveled to New York to begin her career.
While out east, she was introduced to fashion photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, who immediately saw her unique looks and booked her for a photo shoot for Italian Vogue. As a model, Warren has worked on fragrance campaigns such as Cacharel’s Eau d’Eden and Chanel 5, in print with Sports Illustrated and Vanity Fair along with worldwide campaigns Perry Ellis and Victoria’s Secret.
Moving from modeling to acting was seamless for Warren. She quickly landed roles Driven (2001) and in the re-adapted Tim Burton directed Planet of the Apes (2001) alongside Mark Whalberg, Tim Roth, Helena Bonham Carter and Paul Giamatti. She appeared in the Oscar nominated film The Cooler. Her work in television has included, That 70’s Show, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, A&E, Starz, Showtime, HBO and Discovery channel.
Warren’s new film is an action thriller, The Stranger Inside, co-starring William Baldwin.