5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- I don't eat any meat, or dairy products.
- I love doing Yoga before I do a scene.
- I have jumped out of a plane over the Hawaiian Islands.
- I've ran through the entire Vatican Museum in 45 minutes in Rome, Italy.
- I teach acting and improv to young actors in Texas several times a year.
Cody Linley acted in his first feature film at the ripe age of eight in the coming of age story "My Dog Skip." He would go on to star in a variety of roles that evoked an endearing charm that quickly become his trademark. He is perhaps most recognized from his recurring role playing opposite Miley Cyrus as her boyfriend, "Jake Ryan," on the Disney Channel's hit TV show "Hannah Montana." In 2008, Cody appeared on the seventh season of ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" with his partner Julianne Hough. He starred last year as yet another magnetic love interest, recurring on ABC Family's "Melissa and Joey."
He starred this year in the movie, "The Playroom" which premiered at the 2012 Tribecca Film Festival, and released this year. Cody filmed the movie, "My Dog the Champion" starring along side Lance Henriksen as the heartwarming dog trainer, "Eli" in 2012. More recently Cody played the title role of "Hoovey" set to release in 2014.
His passions include yoga, making music, playing sports and of course always inspiring others.