5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- I'm an adrenaline junky! I flew in a Russian Mig 17, the neg G's rocked my world.
- My 1st job was at Mr. Pretzel, gotta do what ya gotta do!
- I traveled the world with my first baby, 40 countries in 2 years!
- I teach a work out class, Booty Burn. Its my passion project.
- I played football in school, I was the only girl on the team.
Whether she's in sweats or sequins, Brooke Burke-Charvet strives to dance through the chaos of life as a TV star, entrepreneur, fitness expert and carpool mom with grace and a LOL sense of humor. In addition to co-hosting 8 seasons of ABC's megahit, "Dancing with the Stars," Brooke won the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy herself as Season 7's champion. Now the busy mother of four is adding 'author' to her resume. Her book, "The Naked Mom" hit stores in February. On the homefront, Brooke enjoys gardening with her kids, cook-offs with her soulmate, David Charvet, and stealing a little 'me' time now and then.