5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- I'm an adrenaline junky! I flew in a Russian Mig 17, the neg G's rocked my world.
- My 1st job was at Mr. Pretzel, gotta do what ya gotta do!
- I traveled the world with my first baby, 40 countries in 2 years!
- I teach a work out class, Booty Burn. Its my passion project.
- I played football in school, I was the only girl on the team.
Whether she's in sweats or sequins, Brooke Burke-Charvet strives to dance through the chaos of life as a TV star, entrepreneur, fitness expert and carpool mom with grace and a LOL sense of humor. In addition to co-hosting 8 seasons of ABC's megahit, "Dancing with the Stars," Brooke won the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy as Season 7's champion. In 2014 Brooke became a Fitness Fashion Designer, launching her active line CAELUM LifeStyle. She is the the CEO of ModernMom.com and recognized by Forbes as 1 of the top Mom Bloggers to follow. She became a Fitness teacher and created the Booty Burn Program after launching 4 fitness DVD titles with Sony. Recognized world wide for her healthy life style, she has graced the cover of countless magazines. Brooke is committed to sharing her relatable journey with her 5 mil plus social media followers. As Author of The Naked Mom, and CEO of ModernMom.com Brooke has become a trusted and relatable voice to moms everywhere. She is an active philanthropist and passionate about being the Smile Ambassador for Operation Smile. Married to her soulmate, David Charvet, BB puts family first and never loses sight of the woman behind the scenes.