John Barrowman Gets You Tricycling Todaythe wheel deal
Why should kids have all the fun?
"Doctor Who" and "Torchwood" star John Barrowman spent his weekend building an adult-sized tricycle. Yes, they exist, and yes, John seemed thrilled with the result. Follow his helpful guide to gliding in three-wheeled style.
1. Survey the manual; make sure you're building the adult-sized tricycle that will be "race ready."
2. Ensure there are no missing parts (wheels), and keep a modest toolkit on hand.
3. Get comfortable—this large trike is no small undertaking.
4. Keep the wheels balanced. Nothing spells "disaster" like a tipsy tricycle.
5. Add streamers and bells to taste.
6. Make everybody jealous as you enjoy the sunny day in style.