25 Hottest Celebrity BromancesBy Alex Marin
That awkward moment when you'd rather go on a date with your buddy.
Whether born of a childhood friendship, a professional collaboration, or a shared interest or hobby, male bonding in Hollywood has never been stronger. Gentlemen today are more in touch with their sensitive side and are no longer afraid to tell their best buddy, "I love you, man." Enter the "bromance."
Defined as "a non-sexual relationship between two men that are unusually close," bromances are redefining male friendship in the modern era. Below are the 25 hottest celebrity bromances of all time. Which one is your favorite?
1. Dave Coulier, John Stamos, and Bob Saget: The stars of the 1990s popular sitcom "Full House," now reuniting in this Super Bowl ad, were bromancing before it was cool.
2. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck: One of Hollywood's most legendary bromances came into the spotlight after the success of their joint project "Good Will Hunting."
3. Tom Hanks and Tim Allen: As Buddy and Buzz Lightyear, these two have taken their "Toy Story" bromance to infinity and beyond.
4. Jay Z and Justin Timblerlake: Perhaps the freshest of all bromances, Mr. Beyoncé and J.T. bond over a rich and successful music collaboration.
8. Leonardo Di Caprio and Jonah Hill: Bromancing through Martin Scorsese's highly acclaimed "The Wolf of Wall Street."
9. Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller: Striking a bromantic pose since their joint comedy hit "Zoolander."
10. Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson: These two One Direction pals keep their bromance going on both sides of the pond.
11. Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik: Apparently, One Directioner Louis Tomlinson doesn't believe in monogamy when it comes to bromances.
12. Darren Criss and Chord Overstreet: These "Glee" stars have taken their musical bromance off-stage.
13. Justin Bieber and Jay Z: A match made in musical heaven.
14. Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler: This handsome pair bonded over Wimbledon while wearing matching outfits.
15. Adam Levine and Blake Shelton: When these two hosts of "The Voice" are together, you can almost hear the angels singing in heaven.
16. Tobey Maguire and Leonardo Di Caprio: Before Jonah Hill, there was Tobey Maguire.
17. Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart: These political comedians' hot bromance resonates all the way from Hollywood to Washington D.C.
18. Daft Punk: Having just won four Grammy Awards, including Song and Record of the Year, the French electronic duo has been going strong since the late 1990s.
19. Paul Rudd and Jason Segel: They said it first: "I Love You, Man!"
20. Jay Z and Kanye West: Hip-hop's power bromance is so famous that this college is even teaching a course on it.
21. Justin Bieber and Usher: Usher was an early supporter and collaborator with the Biebs, as evidenced by this video.
22. Michael Cera and Jonah Hill: Probably the most hilarious bromances of all, these two bonded while on the set of "Superbad."
24. Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto: A more recent affair, Leto and McConaughey will bromance all the way to the Academy Awards, thanks to their critically acclaimed "Dallas Buyers Club."
25. Barack Obama and Jay Z: President Obama and Jay Z are America's number-one power-bromance.