7 Must-Watch Super Bowl 2014 Ads
If you think the Super Bowl is all about football, think again.
On February 2, when the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks face each other during the Super Bowl XLVIII, millions of viewers will be splitting their attention between the game and the other big event of the night—the ads.
Known for their creativity and high entertainment value, the Super Bowl commercials are also a hefty investment for brands, and this year is no exception. It is estimated that advertisers are paying a record-high average price of $4 million per 30-second slot to play their ads during the game's commercial breaks.
Want a taste of what you have to look forward to this year? Sit back, relax and watch the teasers for seven of 2014's Super Bowl Ads (which are already setting social media on fire).
1. Oikos: Starring actors John Stamos, Bob Saget, and Dave Coulier, the yogurt commercial is a de facto reunion for Danny Tanner, Uncle Joey, and Uncle Jesse, the main characters of the classic 1990s ABC sitcom "Full House."
2. H&M: The Swedish clothing store recruited British soccer icon David Beckham for an interactive commercial spot in which fans are encouraged to vote to decide whether the final version of the ad will feature a "cover" or "uncovered" Beckham.
3. M&M: Now, even M&Ms are twerking in primetime television (thanks, Miley Cyrus). But what will happen to "Yellow" once he's discovered dancing the racy dance? To find out, click here.
4. Bud Light: Anheuser-Busch hired Academy Award-nominee actor Don Cheadle (and a llama) for this cute commercial spot. Yay or nay?
5. Axe: The wildly popular brand of male grooming products is betting big this year on its "Make Love, Not War" Super Bowl Commercial spot (which is more like a well-produced 60-second epic film).
6. Old Spice: Another Super Bowl favorite male grooming brand, Old Spice continues its quirkiness on this 30-second ad where a mysterious man (with two live wolves attached to his sides) wins the beautiful woman.
7. Pepsi: Ever wondered how they came up with the Super Bowl Halftime Show idea? Watch this Pepsi commercial (with music from Bruno Mars, one of this year's halftime show performers) and find out.