10 Reasons Eva Is Maxim's Woman of the YearCover Girl
Not all is glamour for this philanthropist, "Desperate Housewives" star, and "Devious Maids" executive producer.
We're only a few days into 2014, but Maxim Magazine has already chosen Eva Longoria as the Woman of the Year. The philanthropist, actress, and producer told People Magazine that she is honored to have been chosen, noting that "it's especially awesome after how long it's been since [her] first cover."
"I've had a beautiful relationship with Maxim over all these years…When someone sees the cover of this issue, they're going to say, '¡Que rico!'…Say it when something is really good," added the talented entertainer and do-gooder, who also confessed to being "domestic" and a total nerd at heart.
Here are 10 reasons why we think Eva Longoria was named Maxim's Woman of the Year.
1. She's a volunteer lifeguard
2. ...who also knows how to have fun in the snow
3. She brings famous people together for a good cause...
4. ...and doesn't mind sharing the spotlight on the red carpet
5. Did we mention she guest-starred on "The Simpsons"?
6. She knows how to jet off in style
7. She's on top of the latest technologies (literally)...
8. ...and visits the coolest places
9. She's putting together a #DeviousArmy
10. And definitely knows how to appreciate art.