7 Reasons Why We Love Flashback Friday
You don't have to wait 'til next Thursday to keep sharing your nostalgia.
It's official: nostalgia has taken over social media, with millions of photos popping up on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with the "Throwback Thursday" hashtag (aka #TBT). In fact, there's so much nostalgia out there that they had to invent a brand new day to celebrate our favorite memories (and flattering pictures from our youth).
Behold: Flashback Friday (aka #FBF), an extra day of nostalgic fun so we don't have to wait a whole week to share our awkward high school pictures with the world. Our favorite WhoSay celebs have embraced #FBF too. Scroll down to see the seven reasons why we love Flashback Friday.
1. Naomi Campbell's High Fashion Flashback (feat. Kate Moss)
2. Dita Von Teese's 1990s Polaroid Fantasy
3. Tiffani Thiessen's Adorable Childhood Christmas
4. David Henrie's "Like a Bawss" Pose
5. Shemar Moore Showing Off His Red Bike
6. Danielle Bradbery's Pretty Red Pout
7. Nikki Reed on Horseback
BONUS: Chloe Bennet's Swim Team Flashback