Clare Grant and Seth Green's Emmys Guide
A guide for stars walking the red carpet on Sunday.
The Primetime Emmys are less than a week away, but on Sunday night, titans of the television got the ball rolling at the Primetime Creative Arts Emmys—including actress Clare Grant and her husband, "Robot Chicken" executive producer Seth Green. The show was nominated for Outstanding Short-Format Animated Program, and received two nominations for Outstanding Voice-Over Performance—one for narrator Sam Elliott and one for Seth himself. Though Seth and Clare did not carry home any awards, their peek at the ceremony provides a primer for those of you walking the red carpet this weekend.
1. Capture the glamour with a selfie BEFORE the madness.
2. Be sure to thank your stylist. Without her, you'd be in a hoodie and pajama pants.
3. Bring comfortable shoes to wear after the red carpet. Your barking dogs will thank you later.
4. Pack some snacks, but be prepared to eat them stealthily.
5. Be gracious to your fellow nominees. They make great party pals.