6 Things That Happened Today
Here's your daily fix of exclusive, behind the scenes, content by celebrities for you.
1. Slash Brings Real Strings to Video Games: The former Guns N'Roses guitarist, known for his 2009 work in Activision's "Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock," is back at the music video game business with the new Realta Entertainment "BandFuse: Rock Legends" Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 game. "'BandFuse' is a very basic concept, in essence really it's 'Guitar Hero' using real strings," said Slash (pictured here with ZZ Top guitar legend Billy Gibbons).
2. Seth Green Gets New Love Interest on "Dads": Jamie-Lynn Sigler, known for her role in "The Sopranos," will play Green's character new love interest on Fox's "Dads." However, the new fictional couple will have to overcome the threat posed by Eli's assistant Veronica (played by Brenda Song) who will try to come between them.
3. Kellan Lutz Digs the Two Venices: Kellan Lutz, known for his breakthrough role as Edward's brother in "Twilight," is gearing up for the January 10, 2014 release of "The Legend of Hercules" with a trip to Venice (Italy) that the actor positively compares to his home of the same name in sunny California.
4. Nikki Reed and Demi Lovato Chill at the THR Breakfast: The "The Twilight Saga" actress met "The X Factor's" judge at the 22nd Annual Women in Entertainment Breakfast presented by Lifetime and The Hollywood Reporter Wednesday in Beverly Hills, California.
5. Dita Von Teese is Not Impressed With Twerking: Miley Cyrus' twerking routines might have made her one of the most popular MTV artists of 2013, but burlesque fashion icon Dita Von Teese is definitely not impressed. ''I love the very beautiful combined with the vulgar. The problem is, I don't find it [twerking] very beautiful. I'm more interested in looking at a Helmut Newton photograph of fetishistic situations and nudity and eroticism ... that drives my imagination, not the everyday vulgarity,'' she said.
6. Eva Longoria Brings the Global Gift Gala to Dubai: The "Desperate Housewives" star is headed to Dubai where her Eva Longoria Foundation has teamed up with the Global Gift Foundation to bring the Global Gift Gala to the UAE. "We’re very excited to finally have the opportunity to bring this initiative to Dubai," she said.
More on WhoSay:
- Vote: Reese Witherspoon: Blonde or Brunette?
- An Exclusive "Hercules" Preview From Kellan Lutz
- Dita Von Teese Takes a Stab at Fencing