5 Things That Happened Today
Here's your daily fix of exclusive behind-the-scenes content from your favorite stars.
1. Tom Hanks Plays Santa on Jimmy Kimmel: The star of "Saving Mr. Banks" (out December 20) stopped by ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Tuesday, where he teamed up with Wiz Khalifa, to give a random member of the audience a very special Christmas surprise.
2. Luke Evans Off to the Madrid Premiere of "The Hobbit": The star of "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" is off to the Madrid premiere of the second installment of the epic trilogy, to be held Wednesday. Evans just attended the Berlin premiere, where he took this selfie with Benedict Cumberbatch and Peter Jackson.
3. Lily Collins Rocks the Metiers D'Art Fashion Show: The "Love, Rosie" (2014) star stunned the Dallas Chanel fashion show Tuesday, where she also took the opportunity to snap this shot of legends Karl Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour.
4. Dita Von Teese Attends Van Cleef & Arpes Opening: The multi-talented fashion icon rocked the unveiling of Van Cleef & Arpels' redesigned Fifth Avenue Flagship Maison in New York City Tuesday, but not before sharing this exclusive picture with her fans.
5. Daniela Blume Interviews One Direction: The Spanish radio host posted this photo of her interview with the famous British boy band for Spanish radio station "Los 40 Principales'" show "No te Cortes."