19 Best Photos From Raul De Molina's World Cup Diary
Go inside the 2014 FIFA World Cup with Raul De Molina, the host of Univision's "El Gordo y la Flaca."
As Brazil and Germany get ready to face each other in the World Cup semi-finals, let's revisit some of the best moments from Brazil 2014 so far.
There's no one better to take us into this journey than Raul De Molina, host of Univision's "El Gordo y la Flaca" ("Fat and Skinny"), who's been covering the event since day one in Brazil.
Here are 19 of Raul De Molina's best World Cup diary pictures:
1. The "off to the World Cup" haircut
2. Nothing like a little throwback to the 2010 World Cup, in South Africa, to get pumped about Brazil
3. With "El Gordo y la Flaca" co-host Lily Estefan (a.k.a. "skinny")
4. Mexican fans welcome Raul in Brazil
5. With Christ the Redeemer in Rio
6. Atop one of Rio's favelas with Michael Jackson
7. Kids are excited the most about the World Cup
8. Raul congratulates Mexico on their round one win against Cameroun
9. Supporting Argentina with "Republica Deportiva's" Alba Galindo
10. Trying Rio's outdoor workout
11. Looking sharp on the beach, with the Colombian flag in the background
12. Heading to Mexico v. Brazil
13. Even Elvis didn't want to miss the Spain v. Chile match
14. Always on time (and in style) with Alba Galindo in Rio
15. With Colombian soccer living legends Tino Asprilla and Carlos Valderrama
16. The most coveted cup: who will take it?
17. Still looking for the Girl from Ipanema
18. At the France v. Germany match
19. Raul finally finds his Girl from Ipanema
Which one is your favorite?
Follow Raul De Molina on WhoSay for more exciting updates.
More on WhoSay: