10 Reasons Why We Are Excited for "The Anomaly"
We're totally excited for director and actor Noel Clarke's thriller "The Anomaly," also starring Ian Somerhalder and Alexis Knapp. Here's why.
Get ready for lots of mind-blowing action this July 4th, when "The Anomaly" opens in the U.K.
The action-packed sci-fi adventure features Noel Clarke (who also directed the film), Ian Somerhalder, Alexis Knapp, UFC fighter Michael Bisping, and Luke Hemsworth (yup, brother of Liam and Chris).
Clarke plays Ryan, a former solider who wakes up in a van with no recollection of how he got there, or why he's there. He only has nine minutes and 47 seconds to figure everything out. That's not a lot of time to get out of a complex situation—will he figure it out before everything goes black and he has to start again?
The compelling plot is just one of many reasons we're excited for the thriller to be released, but here are 10 of 'em we'd like to share:
1. The poster is just too cool. The gorgeous poster makes a trip on the London Tube metro so much more attractive and enjoyable.
2. The trailer features some totally kick-ass fight scenes between Clarke and Somerhalder. We can't wait to see who comes out on top!
3. The clips we've seen from the film are equally as explosive.
4. Protagonist Ryan (Clarke) will have no idea which side any of the characters are on.
5. But somehow, everyone is connected.
6. In addition to mysterious characters, the movie features lots of puzzling props.
7. Actually, they're all part of a trail of clues "The Anomaly" left on WhoSay during filming. Can you figure them out?
8. Ideas portrayed in "The Anomaly" are already making headlines in real life. Whoa.
9. Despite all that mystery, the cast had a great time on set.
10. You also might recognize the very talented cast from their other high-profile roles.
What can't wait to see this movie! What about you?
More On WhoSay: