5 Best Celebrity Snapshots From Cannes Lionsselfies galore
At the major annual advertising festival, Jared Leto poses with a monk, Courtney Love and Mariah Carey show the love.
Actors and ad execs came together in France this week for Cannes Lions, one of the world’s biggest international advertising festivals, where everyone from Bono to Sheryl Sandberg to Spike Jonze can be found holding seminars and leading panels. As is to be expected, the star-studded events (not to mention parties) have produced celeb snapshots—and selfies—galore. Some favorites so far include Jared Leto and a monk, and Stephanie Ruhle doing her best Sheryl Sandberg impression. Check out our top five, below.
1. Courtney Love and Mariah Carey team up for a snapshot:
"@ Mariahcarey love you"
2. Jared Leto, meanwhile, met up with a monk:
"Me and a monk. No, really. #france #monks#backineurope #canneslions"
3. Stephanie Rule, anchor and Managing Editor at Bloomberg TV, found her mirror image—in Sheryl Sandberg:
"At the risk of being entirely too bold, dare I say great minds think alike?"
4. Kim Kardashian was a vision in… rope:
5. And finally, Kanye makes an appearance alongside Ben Horowitz, Steve Stoute, and Stephanie Ruhle:
"Hmm..I'm pretty sure sitting beside @bhorowitz@stevestoute & @kanyewest opining on tech&culture constitutes a GREAT day @work! #canneslions"
More on WhoSay: