Brooke Burke: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Melittle known facts
Do you know the real Brooke Burke? The successful businesswoman, workout fanatic, supermom, and former "Dancing With the Stars" co-host and winner shares five fun facts.
You already know Brooke Burke as a successful businesswoman, author, and TV host, but did you know what her first job was? Brooke has opened up to share some lesser known facts about her past and her present passions. Here are five things that you might not have known about supermom Brooke Burke, shared by the star herself:
1. I'm an adrenaline junkie! I flew in a Russian Mig 17; the neg G's rocked my world.
2. My first job was at Mr. Pretzel—gotta do what ya gotta do!
3. I traveled the world with my first baby. Forty countries in two years!
4. I teach a workout class, Booty Burn. It's my passion project.
5. I played football in school; I was the only girl on the team.
Thanks for sharing, Brooke!
For even more about Brooke Burke, follow her on WhoSay and check out her tell-all book: "The Naked Mom: A Modern Mom's Fearless Revelations, Savvy Advice, and Soulful Reflections."
More on WhoSay: