10 Reasons Sophie Turner & Maisie Williams Are the Loveliest BFFs Ever
"Game of Thrones'" Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams, who play sisters Sansa and Arya Stark respectively, are Westeros' coolest BFFs.
The "Game of Thrones: co-stars, who play sisters Arya and Sansa, respectively, in HBO's hit show are our new favorite pair.
Whether they're attending a high-profile event together, such as New York Fashion Week, or simply having a low-key dinner date in the city, the Stark sisters have stolen our hearts as Westeros' loveliest BFFs.
The following are 10 reasons why:
1. They have the best FaceTimes.
2. They love each other, passionately.
3. They take the best selfies together.
4. They've got each others' back during media tours.
5. They have the most awesome dinner dates.
6. They act adorably goofy together on the red carpet.
7. They share a passion for fashion.
8. They're inseparable, even in glossy magazines.
9. They're family, on and off screen.
10. Even complete strangers recognize how adorable they are together. Who wouldn't?!
More on WhoSay: