6 Best Zingers From Obama's "FOD" Interviewpresidential debate
Zach Galifianakis and President Obama square off "Between Two Ferns."
Even Barack Obama thinks "The Hangover 3" was a bad idea.
President Obama appeared on the latest episode of "Between Two Ferns," Funny or Die's spoof talk show, hosted by comedian Zach Galifianakis. The leader of the free world and the "The Hangover" actor went toe-to-toe during the public access talk show parody, where Obama discussed everything from healthcare and the Winter Olympics to "The Hangover" in a "spirited" debate.
Here are six of the best zingers from this special episode of "Between Two Ferns."
1. Obama: "I have to say when I heard that people watch this show, I was actually pretty surprised."
2. Galifianakis: "Do you send Ambassador Rodman to North Korean on your behalf?"
3. Obama: "If I ran a third time it would sort of be like doing a third "Hangover" movie. Didn't really work out very well, did it?"
4. Obama: "He [Bradley Cooper] kind of carried that movie ["The Hangover"], didn't he?"
5. Galifianakis: "Being like that in Hollywood, that's easy; tall, handsome that's easy. Be short, fat, and smell like Doritos and try to make it in Hollywood."
6. Galifianakis: "Is it going to be hard in two years, when you're no longer president, and people will stop letting you win at basketball?"
More on WhoSay: