16 Best Moments from the VF Oscars After Partyvanity fair
A look inside Vanity Fair's after-Oscars event.
The 86th annual Academy Awards may be one of Hollywood’s biggest events, but the real celebration doesn’t start until the show’s over and the celebs make their way to one of many A-list after parties.
While some celebs hit up the InStyle event or Elton John’s AIDS Foundation after party, many attended Vanity Fair’s main event, which was held in West Hollywood directly after the awards ceremony.
Sofia Vergara, Jane Fonda, Jackie Collins, Nolan Gerard Funk, and the ceremony's host, Ellen DeGeneres, were just a few of the famous faces who celebrated at the VF bash. Who else was spotted at the Vanity Fair after party? Check out the 16 best moments from inside the event below to find out.
1. Nolan Gerard Funk and pop icon Lady Gaga strike a pose
2. Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio glitters in gold
3. Jackie Collins kicks back with Quincy Jones and Joanna Poitier
4. Rachel Roy looking stunning in a simple white gown
5. The new face of Versace, Nolan Gerard Funk, gets ready for the party with Donatella Versace
6. The beautiful Lupita Nyong'o, as humble as ever
8. And share their love with the fans in a selfie
9. Jane Fonda with her son, Troy Garity, and Mickey Rooney
10. Kerry Washington: Gorgeous and glowing
11. Sofia Vergara parties it up with fiancé Nick Loeb, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, and Justin Mikita...
12. ...and Lady Gaga...
13. ...and Carolina Herrera
14. "The Talk" anchor Julie Chen—a vision in red
15. Molly Sims, ready for her close up
16. This pretty much sums it all up:
More Oscars News on WhoSay: