13 Crazy Life Lessons From "Chrisley Knows Best"Patriarch of Perfection
Never underestimate the educational power of reality television.
Meet Todd Chrisley—a self-made real estate multi-millionai
The new USA Network reality series "Chrisley Knows Best" follows Atlanta-based Todd Chrisley, his wife Julie, and their five children Savannah, Chase, Lindsie, Kyle, and Grayson. The series will premiere with two back-to-back episodes on March 11 at 10 p.m. EST. (To watch the first episode, click here). In the meantime, scroll down for 13 crazy (and unexpected) life lessons from the Chrisley clan.
1. Some of us are "beyond couch time"
2. Thou shalt not drink soda...even on the weekend
3. "Crazy runs deep!"
4. You don't need dating rules...if you're not going to be dating
5. "He who has the gold" makes the rules
6. Beauty fades, but stupid is forever
7. Sometimes, you have to "risk it to get the biscuit"
8. "If the car is perfect, you just get in and drive"
9. Better to have class than...
10. "We don't do tofu"
11. Don't act like you're Larry Flint
12. Cute can be deceiving
13. Kids are like ninjas