5 Things You Didn't Know About Me
- I rode dirt bikes growing up, and I can still ride a motorcycle.
- I'm a fantastic cook, or so I'm told! Pasta is my signature dish!
- I don't eat the edges of food that my hands touch. I do not eat pie crust, the edge of french fries or tacos or eggrolls, sandwiches etc.
- I love animals. Dogs and elephants are my favorite. I believe strongly in animal adoption
- I'm very low key. I'm model, but I actually like to blend in and go unnoticed when I am not working.
Amy Markham is an International model who has graced the covers and pages of publications and ads worldwide. As a small town girl from the Lonestar state of Texas, Amy has worked around the clock to reach global success and recognition. Since her first magazine shoot just last year, she has shot covers and features for publications both US based and internationally back to back. As seen in her celebrity features in international editions of Maxim, GQ and FHM, this self made model has made it well known to the world she was more than a one hit wonder in the industry.
Amy Markham is very well known for being diverse and for her exotic looks. She is a blend of Korean and English-Caucasian and was blessed with ethnically ambiguous features. With one click of a camera, her dazzling exotic eyes, luscious brown locks, and her flawless skin certainly makes her stand out among other models. From Australia to the USA, South Africa to Mexico, Amy's recent global popularity has been on the rise with lightning speed since she was only discovered a little over a year ago.
Not only is she a highly sought after and successful print model, Ms. Markham has also branched into television and can be seen on the reality show Promo Girls on the Telemundo Network, and Anything that rolls on Channel 39 in Houston, Texas. She can also be seen on major news channel segments and interviews around the US covering her special appearances at local sporting and automotive events and shows. Additionally, she was also the host of BiteMeTv, a tv show based in Los Angeles that was recently a winner of the LA Web Series Festival 2011.